HyperOrder is a
host system and allows to generate automatically order execution requests
from different charting programs like TradeStation 2000i/7.x/8.x or
MetaStock Professional or eSignal or Custom Application. The charting
program should allow to load HyperOrder SDK DLL and to call its functions.
The HyperOrder Host program establishes the connection with the configured
brokers and route the orders received from charting software to destination
broker. HyperOrder Host supports the MultiBroker/MultiFeed Technology
developed for our institutional customers. Online Brokers supported:
Interactive Brokers Workstation, Patsystems, MB Trading, FXCM, RefcoFx, MAN FX and MetaTrader.
HyperOrder SDK, can be used by your own custom trading system written with
any 32-bit programming environment, including Visual Basic, Visual C,
• MultiBroker Support
• Market on Close (End of Day) automatic processing allows user to cancel
all open orders and flatten all positions automatically.
• Fully integrated with TradeStation 2000i, 7.x, 8.x, MetaStock
• Online help manual.
• HyperOrder Web Server
• Print you orders with ticket number and time stamps.
• Fully automatic trading or user can manually approve all orders.
• Automatic auto-login if broker connection goes offline and back online.
• Error check to report if broker goes offline.
• Handles any symbols from all data feeds.
• Symbol substitution allows user to chart one symbol and trade another.
• Real time quote window.
• Fast and easy manual order entry.
• Positions in all symbols is updated automatically.
• Profit in all symbols is updated automatically.
• Fast access allows user to Cancel All open orders with one click.
• Fast access allows user to flatten all positions with one click.
• Constant updates of order status: Filled, Cancelled, Placed
• Automatic stop loss when the order will be filled (Available Soon)
• Order Parking, the user can define manually is orders, define entry/exit
price, protect the order when will be filled by Stop Loss (Available Soon)
• Process one or more orders available (parked orders) when the current
market price satisfy the user requirement (Available Soon)
• TradeStation 2000i and 8.0 Client working with Tracking Center,
HyperOrder will not require any Easy Language modification, just take the
order generated and process it.